A bowl of delicious noodles requires a very important soup base. However, it takes time to make a good broth... If you use MSG or seasoning packets every time, it may not be very healthy. That's why I believe many of you have seasoning packets stocked up in your kitchen!
Actually, as long as you have the Yusaika Organic Chicken Bouillon in hand, you can easily enjoy a healthy and delicious bowl of hot noodles! Just prepare the ingredients, boil some noodles, and add the Yusaika Chicken Bouillon. It only takes 10 minutes to serve!
The whole bowl of noodles is full of the slightly salty and sweet taste of organic chicken, and it's also very nutritious. Because the taste of natural chicken is used in the dish, every sip of the soup can be consumed without any burden!
This dish is simple and delicious, and is suitable for children, adults and elderly people at home. It's even more suitable for moms who are uncomfortable during pregnancy ~ because this noodle soup is a simple home-cooked dish that even men who don't often enter the kitchen can easily make!
If you want to eat it, quickly show it to your significant other!
Noodle Soup Recipe with Drip Chicken Essence
- Any type of noodles (non-fried is better)
- 1-2 packets of Yusaika Organic Drip Chicken Essence
- Your favorite toppings such as vegetables, shredded meat, eggs, fish balls, mushrooms etc.
- A little bit of chopped scallions
- After the water boils, add the noodles and cook them until they are done.
- You can scoop up the noodles and blanch your selected ingredients with boiling water.
- Then, put the noodles back into the bowl, add the blanched ingredients on top, and pour in 1-2 packets of Yusaika chicken essence.
- Sprinkle the scallions, and it's ready to serve!
Tips for Making Noodle Soup with Chicken Essence
Want to taste the authentic flavor of chicken essence? Simply scoop out the fully cooked ingredients, drain them, and place them in a bowl. Then, simply pour a packet of preheated Yusaika chicken essence to the bowl! However, the soup will be relatively less if you prepare it this way.